Camps 12 Camp book - A4 Size
Camps 12 Camp book - A4 Size
Camps 12 is HERE! Released in Nov 2022 - The ultimate guide for campers & caravanning ready to explore Australia.
Discover hidden gems in every corner of Australia with Camps 12 - with more focus on free and low-cost sites than ever before. This A4 format is more compact to save space on the road and doesn’t include photos or larger text and maps.
Backed by over 30 years of research and over 1.4 million guidebooks sold, this is the most trusted and comprehensive resource for freedom and low-cost camping in Australia.
Includes every camp site type, including unique outback and remote camping sites, farm stays and show grounds, national park and state forest sites, budget caravan parks, pet friendly sites and more across Australia.
Spiral bound for lie-flat reading, and with easy to identify site symbols, planning your next adventure has never been easier!
- SAVE YOU THOUSANDS - More focus on free+ low-cost sites than ever before
- TRIP PLAN - Fold out map of Australia to plan and record your travels
- EASY TO USE - Spiral bound so it sits flat and you won’t lose your place
- STAY UP TO DATE - Latest maps, NEW campsites and dump points
- YOU CAN FIND SITES QUICKLY - Map for each state is colour coded and an index for the country
- BONUS FREE 12 months access to the CAMPS Australia App
- SO EASY TO DECIDE WHERE TO STAY - See site type + pets allowed + public dump points on the maps and go to listings see facilities with our colourful symbols even swimming, fishing and more
- EASY TO NAVIGATE - GPS co-ordinates + street address + directions if needed to your camp
- Aussie owned, over 30 years of research, 100% personally checked, you can TRUST what travellers call their FREE camping BIBLE
the Camps 12 Standard A4 Edition includes:
- More focus on free and low-cost sites than ever before
- Each site 100% verified by our team
- Latest edition HEMA maps which we have customised for easy readability
- Easy to read symbols to make identification of each site and its facilities easy
- Easy to identify a huge range of site types – overnight sites, national parks, state forests and nature reserves, farm stays, station stays, show ground, community hall and recreation ground stays, pub and club stays, bush sites, RV parks, budget caravan parks and more.
- Comprehensive information about each site including address and contact information, GPS location, price guide (free or low cost), time limits, vehicle suitability, facilities and amenities (from showers to cooking facilities), site and accommodation types, mobile phone and internet coverage, and details about whether the site is close to the road, great for fishing or swimming, has access to a boat ramp or is suitable in dry weather.
- Thousands of verified pet friendly sites, making it a must-have for anyone travelling with a dog, cat or other pet. It is easy to see on the maps and listings if your furry companion is welcome.
- Over 1000 public dump points - with addresses and GPS co-ordinates, as well as symbols to show suitability for cassettes, holding tanks (whether a fee is applicable) together with access for big rigs.
- Free Camps Australia Wide App when you purchase Camps 12
- And because we all know sites can change throughout the year, we offer free Camps 12 updates for 4 years - available for download from the Camps Australia Wide website at any time.