Flush Flat Maxtrax Mounts to suit Rola & Yakima Platform Racks
Flush Flat Maxtrax Mounting Brackets for Rola & Yakima Platform Racks
Free shipping Australia wide
We do not stock this product however we do take Pre orders for Kaon so you dont need to stress about missing out when they do come back in stock.
They’re a saviour on tough tracks and sandy beaches, but there’s nothing worse than trying to find a spot to put filthy Maxtrax after they’ve just saved your hide. Flush Flat Maxtrax Mounting Brackets enable safe and secure roof mounting, so they’re right where you need, when you need them most.
- Low profile flush-mount design means your Maxtrax hug the rack, keeping your height lower for that pesky carpark clearance.
- Slimline design means the brackets are almost invisible, removing visual clutter from your roof.
- Provides quick access for even quicker recoveries.
- Secure and lockable mounting system so your Maxtrax will stay put.
- Roof mounting frees up valuable room and keeps your interior clean.
- Quick and simple to install.
- Brackets are made from 4mm Stainless Steel and powder coated in a durable textured matt black finish that will blend in with your racks and won’t rust.
- Will mount 2 or 4 Maxtrax MKII tracks.
- 2 x Flush Flat Mounts
- 4 x Slot nuts and stainless steel bolts
- Option: 4 x Maxtrax 17mm Mounting Pins – Select your preference above
- All to suit Rola Titan Tray & Yakima LockNLoad™ Platform Racks
Mounts East-West or North-South on Rola Titan Tray.
Mounts North-South ONLY on Yakima LockNLoad™ Platform.
Here at AMD Touring we are proud to make it easy to find high quality Australian made 4x4, camping and caravaning gear.