Maxtrax & TRED Mounting Board to suit Cross Bars
Maxtrax & TRED Mounting Board to suit Cross Bars – Recovery Tracks Mounting Bracket
Free shipping to Metro areas. $60 extra to reginal areas.
We do not stock this product however we do take Pre orders for Kaon so you dont need to stress about missing out when they do come back in stock.
They’re a saviour on tough tracks and sandy beaches, but there’s nothing worse than trying to find a spot to put filthy Maxtrax after they’ve just saved your hide.
Our Cross Bar Recovery Board Mount enables safe and secure roof mounting on Cross Bar style roof racks, so they’re right where you need, when you need them most.
- Low profile flush-mount design means your Maxtrax hug the rack, keeping your height lower for that pesky carpark clearance.
- Slimline design means the board is almost invisible, removing visual clutter from your roof.
- Multiple mounting holes for securing both the mount and recovery boards provides tonnes of flexibility.
- Provides quick access for even quicker recoveries.
- Quick and simple to install.
- Brackets are made from light yet strong Aluminium, and powder coated in a durable textured matt black finish that will blend in with your racks and won’t rust.
- Multiple mounting holes suit Cross Bar spacing between 385-960mm.
- Fits most popular sports and heavy duty roof racks, including from brands such as Thule, Rola, Rhino, Pro Rack and Yakima. Will fit some OEM racks, like the Nissan Xtrail.
- Mounting pin holes to suit Maxtrax MK2, TRED Pro, TRED and Exitrax.
- Compatible with both Maxtrax Pins and TRED Pins. Will mount 2 or 4 Maxtrax MKII tracks.
- 1 x Cross Bar Recovery Board Mount to suit Cross Bar racks
- 4 x Slot nuts and stainless steel bolts to suit most common roof racks with a T or C style channel
- Optional: 4 x Maxtrax 17mm Mounting Pins – Select your preference above
Here at AMD Touring we are proud to make it easy to find high quality Australian made 4x4, camping and caravaning gear.