Rear Door Drop Down Table to suit Mitsubishi Pajero Gen 4 NS-NX
Rear Door Drop Down Table to suit Mitsubishi Pajero Gen 4 (NS/NT/NW/NX)
The easiest work and prep surface for life on the road – whether it’s a roadside lunch, a little email catchup, or the ultimate drinks bar at the campsite.
Please ensure that your setup has a minimum of 35mm clearance between the centre of the rear door and any drawer systems, fridge cages or other accessories.
- Precision laser cut and folded 1.5mm 316 Stainless Steel (Marine Grade) with an attractive brushed finish, so it’s quick and easy to clean after use.
- Fold-away design is compact, and compatible with most drawer and fridge setups.
- Elastic catches and bungee buttons to keep everything rattle-free on corrugated roads.
- Easy height adjustment to keep it level.
- Quick and easy install takes just 30 minutes.
- Designed to ensure clear access to door hatch storage.
- Rated to 10kg, so you can rest assured it’s up to the task of holding everything you need.
- Provides a practical and generous surface area, measuring 1100mm x 360mmm.
- 1 x Rear Door Drop Town Table to suit Mitsubishi Pajero Gen 4
- Mounting brackets and mounting hardware
Frequently asked questions:
Q. How much does the Rear Door Drop Town Table weigh?
A. The table weighs in at just 8kg.
Q. How much weight can the Rear Door Drop Town Table hold?
A. The table is load rated to 10kg. So, with the table at capacity, you can have 18kg (10kg load rating + 8kg table weight) of total weight on the rear door.
Q. I have rear drawers, will the table fit?
A. The table is designed to be compact, but please ensure that your setup has a minimum of 35mm clearance between the centre of the rear door and any drawer systems, fridge cages or other accessories.
Depending on your drawer width, some drawers may struggle to open with the table installed. We have seen some customers remedy this by installing an extended 700mm gas strut in their door, to allow for it to open wider.
Q. How big is it?
A. The table provides a practical and generous surface area, measuring 1100mm x 360mm.
Here at AMD Touring we are proud to make it easy to find high quality Australian made 4x4, camping and caravaning gear.